We are the place nonprofits can call to make sense of anything from large-scale technology projects, to technology maintenance and support. We have partnered with hundreds of nonprofits organizations around the world since 2003, to help each one realize the potential of technology to achieve their mission and improve outcomes.
At Tech Impact, we:
- Maintain and deploy a comprehensive suite of products and services that focus solely on the needs of nonprofits.
- Maintain a network of experts that can help a nonprofit overcome almost any technology challenge, providing affordable expertise in strategic technology planning, project management, database and application development.
- Provide technology support to nonprofits. Through our Managed IT Services, we can implement and support an organization’s entire technology infrastructure, either in the cloud or on premise.
- Ensure that nonprofits receive every software and product discount available. We accomplish this through our deep partnerships with nonprofits like TechSoup Global and corporations like Microsoft.
- Help young urban adults move into a career in IT through our ITWorks program. This award winning 16- week program gives them the training, certifications, and experience they need to compete for entry level IT positions.
The months and years ahead hold enormous promise for the advancement of how nonprofits use technology to improve their own operations, and how they will use technology to make an impact on society. Tech Impact will be here to make sure that promise becomes reality
Navigate our interactive map and view our success stories to see our impact on Nonprofits through technology and education.
Tech Impact was founded with the help of Microsoft, initially as a member of the NPower Network. The spirit of that network lives on in Tech Impact, as does the knowledge accrued from working with a diverse group of nonprofits over the course of a decade.
Numerous corporations and foundations support our mission. Companies like JPMorgan Chase, Capital One, Deloitte, Microsoft, and SAP America help us make the latest technologies, and expert technology help, accessible and affordable for nonprofits.
Foundations like the William Penn Foundation and The Longwood Foundation leverage our expertise to help their grantees think big about the potential technology can hold.
Our ITWorks supporters like Accenture, AT&T, and Bank of America recognize that technology skill can transform lives and communities. They help us give young urban adults the opportunity to start a career in technology.
We are thankful for the support of these organizations and more than 80 others who join them in support of Tech Impact. We would not be able to do the work we do without them.