ITWorks is offered free of charge to young adults, 18-26, who need a chance for a career. A career that can provide them with a future. A career in technology.
Prior to entering the program, our students are typically unemployed or underemployed, with the majority earning less than $14,000 per year.
They emerge from ITWorks with industry-recognized certifications, hands-on experience, and the professional skills and network they need to compete for jobs in technology. Jobs that will boost their income potential for life.
How to Help
Here are some examples of how your tax-deductible contribution can help these students succeed.
- $50 purchases the tools a student needs to complete the course.
- $160 ensures one student can complete their certification exam.
- $400 ensures one student has the technology they need to study at home.
- $1,000 ensures one student receives the hands-on experience they need.
- $4,000 changes a student’s life forever by covering the cost of the program
- Surprise us – contribute any amount that is meaningful to you. It will mean so much to our students.
To give a personal gift to the ITWorks Program, please visit Tech Impact’s profile on Rally.org.
On behalf of our ITWorks students, and the entire staff of Tech Impact, I thank you for your support and for considering a gift to this life changing program.