VolunteerConnect is a robust volunteer management system. Developed with the best practices of, and in partnership with several Habitat for Humanity chapters, this database will allow you to leverage more volunteers than ever before while saving time in the process. VolunteerConnect was made possible by a generous grant from the Knight Foundation. Fill in the form to the right to Learn more.
Tour Our Features
- Volunteer Website
- Skills/Interest Tracking
- Group Sign-Up
- Time Tracking
- Social Media
- Check-In/Out Time Kiosk
- Benefits and FAQ's
We setup and customize your volunteer web portal to reflect your branding and desired interface. Our portal solution provides your volunteers with an easy-to-use system where individuals or groups can sign up for opportunities, view their volunteer history, update their contact information, track their interest areas, sign electronic waivers, and much more!
You will now have a way to engage your volunteers on a deeper level by allowing them to search and sign up for new volunteer opportunities. You can also easily track volunteers who want to bring groups to volunteer. Their group enquiries will go right into your database to easily contact and track them.
Want to know what skills your volunteers have or what areas they are interested in volunteering in? You can track all of these in VolunteerConnect! Fully customizable volunteer roles allows you to track your volunteers’ interest areas. You can even track those roles privately when you are tracking roles like boards, committees, and others. You can also easily report on these roles and generate lists of volunteers who are interested in a certain area.
When publishing volunteer opportunities you can specify a role and only volunteers identify interest in those roles will be able to view and register to volunteer. Volunteer roles will help you add an extra leval of security by using the option of “Approval Required” on the roles where you want approve your volunteers and require them to attend training before registering for volunteer opportunites.
We know many of you are managing volunteer groups and need a simple way to have those volunteers register ahead of time. So we’ve created simple group sign-up pages that you can customize for each group that you work with.
Every time you create a group in our system a group page is automatically created for you. You can then send that unique link out to your group leader and have the group start registering. Is it really that simple? Yes, it’s really that simple!
Track all of your volunteers’ hours in the system with precision and ease. You can manually approve volunteer time or you can use the Volunteer Check-in/out Time Kiosk to gather it automatically.
Hours can be tracked and reported on by volunteer, volunteer group, location, time frame, recognition and much more. You will finally have the data you need to get vital information on your volunteers.
VolunteerConnect facilitates easy and meaningful communication with your volunteers. Your volunteers will receive the following automatic emails:
- Welcome email upon site registration
- Volunteer confirmation email
- Volunteer reminder email
- Volunteer thank you email
You can also leverage the Salesforce.com platform to send emails to groups of volunteers. Since Salesforce.com integrates with common email providers such as Vertical Response, Constant Contact, iContact, etc., you can will be able to use your email engine of choice to send out mass emails. Also, since every report in VolunteerConnect has export functionality, you will be able to export email addresses into other systems that you use to communicate with your volunteers.
Leverage Salesforce.com’s social media integration to connect more deeply with your volunteers. Connect through: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Klout!
Through VolunteerConnect, you can lookup and connect to your volunteers to stay in touch with them. You can also connect to the companies, organizations, schools, churches, etc., that you work with on a regular basis.
With the Check-in/out kiosk feature, you will be able to track all of your volunteers’ hours with ease and simplicity. You won’t need to track sign-in sheets and manually enter time. Now, all of your volunteer hours will flow right into the system automatically with no work on your part.
We’ve even streamlined the process of checking volunteers that show up without registering ahead of time. They can register and check-in to the system with only a couple of clicks.
Want to know how many hours your volunteers gave last month?
Want to know how many volunteers from a specific company or group worked with you?
Want to know what the interest areas are for each of your volunteers?
We’ve built 25+ standard volunteer reports that you can help you answer these questions. Using Salesforce’s robust reporting tools you’ll also be able to build your own reports to help analyze your volunteers. You can also export the data from any of the reports to get them into Excel so you can do further analysis.
Salesforce.com is a trusted leader in cloud computing and customer relationship management as well as a respected pioneer in corporate philanthropy. As part of these philanthropic efforts, the Salesforce Foundation makes salesforce.com products available to nonprofit organizations and higher-ed institutions at a deep discount. In fact, the first 10 Enterprise Edition licenses are available at a 100% discount, or no cost.
This is one of the reasons why we chose to build VolunteerConnect on the Salesforce.com platform. Salesforce is used by over 12,000 nonprofit organizations around the world. To learn more about the Salesforce Foundation donation program, visit their website.
- Eliminates paperwork, consolidates functions and streamlines communication. All data is collected in one place, allowing you to easily report, track and communicate with volunteers.
- Creates customized volunteer group pages that can displayed on your organization’s website.
- Can be conﬁgured to ﬁt into your process from user roles and colors, to customized emails.
- Makes volunteer communication easy. Send out emails to those signed up for a shift, post messages on the volunteer web site or group page, or access mailing addresses and phone numbers.
- Gives you a variety of ways to reach out and connect with volunteers. Volunteers enjoy the system’s easy access and familiar look of the web interface, increasing your organization’s personal touch.
- All volunteer information – companies, aﬃliations, contact information, etc. – lives in one place making it easy for development personnel to access and leverage data for marketing, donor solicitations and mailings.
- We know managing donor information is vital to your business, now you can export your volunteer data into your donor management system.
- No need to install or host any software. VolunteerConnect is built on Salesforce.com and accessible from any computer at any time.
- Tiered pricing model is based on your organization’s size and speciﬁc needs, making it the go-to volunteer management system for both small and large organizations.
- Contact Us or fill in the form to the right to setup a free consultation so we can provide pricing for your organization.