Nonprofit organizations can receive free to highly discounted licenses of Office 365, a part of the Microsoft Cloud, thanks to Microsoft Philanthropies.
It is the smartest nonprofit technology decision you could make, and we’ll make everything from implementation and training to everyday use easy for you. Tech Impact provides the following Office 365 services:
- For licensing and features
- Email migration
- File sharing and collaboration
- We can customize your cloud storage space for your modern day teams
- Communication & teamwork
- To work with internal and external users quickly and cost effectively
With Office 365 you can:
- Work anywhere, anytime, on any device with the latest version of Microsoft Office.
- Get the latest tech, like real time tracking and multiple authoring for your board reports.
- Collaborate with your volunteers with video conferencing and instant messaging.
- Work seamlessly across devices, like iPads and PCs.
- Save money, decommission expensive onsite servers and get free to extremely discounted licensing.