As an early adopter of VoIP we work with a major platform to offer the same VoIP solution, we (and large companies) use, to nonprofits at a fraction of the cost. We have an ongoing relationship with hundreds of nonprofits who currently use our VoIP system.
We can give you all the tools you need to work from your office, your home, or on the road. Now, that flexibility can extend to your office phone.
Hosted VoIP phones allows you to get rid of that old PBX system and keep your extension ringing no matter where you go. Want to forward your office phone to your mobile phone? No problem. Want to have your voice mail e-mail you your messages? No problem. Want to bring your office phone with you on vacation? No problem. With VoIP phones you can:
- Transfer calls to your coworkers as if they were in the office — even if they’re on another continent.
- Use your office phone anywhere you have an internet connection, either by taking your office phone with you or using a software phone client.
- Forward your office calls to your cell phone or listen to voice mail over e-mail.
- Integrate your phone with your database, or contact manager, to help you work more efficiently.
- Add extensions, edit your auto-attendant, and make any changes you want through our online portal.
To Learn More about Tech Impact’s VoIP Solutions for Nonprofits, fill in the form to the right to get started.