If you would like to become involved with the network of elite corporations that supports Tech Impact, please contact us. There are a myriad of opportunities to become involved.
- Donate to Us: The power and reach of your philanthropic dollars can be maximized by engaging with Tech Impact. We will help you leverage your company’s time, talent, and resources to make a lasting impact on your local nonprofit community (no matter how many locations you have your people in). We offer a truly unique way to engage nonprofits everywhere.
- Volunteer With Us: Our organization is built around volunteerism. If you, or members of your team, would like to work with nonprofits, and make an impact on the stability and technology savvy of those organizations, please contact us. Find out why organizations like JPMorgan Chase, SAP America, Accenture, ING Direct, and Deloitte rely on us to leverage their skills-based volunteers.
- Advise Us: Chief Information Officers and senior IT leaders from around the country are welcome to participate in our CIO Advisory Board.
- Participate in Our Signature Events: Our events bring together industry leaders from around the country in support of nonprofits everywhere. They gather at these events to meet around the common purpose of helping nonprofits improve their impact.
- Get Involved with ITWorks: Numerous opportunities exist for corporations to help at-risk young adults succeed through the ITWorks program. For more information please visit Our Programs.
If you are interested in participating in any of these ways, or if you have other ideas about how you can help, do not hesitate to reach out. Please contact Becca Johnson, Director of Development.