Tech Impact is a nonprofit whose mission is to empower communities and nonprofits to use technology to better serve our world. We provide affordable technology services, support, and training to hundreds of nonprofits across the nation. We also prepare young adults for careers through our ITWorks and CXWorks workforce development programs. www.techimpact.org, www.itworks.org, www.cxworks.org
The Grant Administrator reports to the Development Director. Primary responsibilities are government grant writing and administration, outcomes tracking and reporting, and research, in support of our regional (Delaware and Pennsylvania) workforce development programs. The Grant Administrator will also provide support for other Development Team initiatives and projects as needed.
This position is located primarily in our Wilmington, Delaware office, with regular travel to our headquarters and program site in Philadelphia, and some local or regional travel as needed to support our programs and events.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, exempt position with full benefits and a salary commensurate with experience.
Specific Job Responsibilities
· Prepare government grant applications and reports.
· Track data and supporting documentation for government grants, include maintenance of accurate programs data in a CRM, and hardcopy and electronic documentation, as required.
· Research government funding opportunities at the federal, state, and local levels.
· Assist with writing corporate and foundation grants and reports, and special projects as needed.
· 1-2 years of experience working at a nonprofit organization is required, preferably in a fundraising capacity.
· Grant writing, administration, and reporting experience is preferred; government grant writing and administration experience is ideal.
· The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of and familiarity with the government grants landscape, in particular Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding, as well as workforce development trends and best practices.
· Excellent technical and persuasive writing skills and oral communication skills are required.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word and Excel, and some experience with CRM databases, such as Salesforce.com, is required.
· The ability to think independently and creatively, plan and meet deadlines while multi-tasking, and exercise sound judgment and diplomacy is required. This individual should be organized and detail-oriented, energetic, team-oriented, and results-oriented.
How to Apply: All candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, and current writing sample with the subject line “Grant Administrator” to Becca@techimpact.org.