Location: Remote – Can be anywhere in the US
Tech Impact – Headquarters Philadelphia PA
Full Time Permanent Position
Salary – $60,000 – $70,000 (and a generous benefits package).
To Apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Devie Smith, HR Staffing Specialist, at email@example.com.
Help thousands of nonprofit professionals gain technology skills to maximize the good their organizations do. You will lead our nonprofit tech learning program and hold the main responsibility for training sales, partner relationships, design and delivery of training.
We are looking for someone with:
- Enthusiasm for Tech Impact’s mission and the nonprofit sector, curiosity, and a growth mindset.
- Exceptional sales and relationship management skills, especially relationship-based sales and sales of professional services.
- Flawless project management, including the ability to coordinate the details of simultaneous projects involving multiple internal and external people, and keep things on schedule.
Tech Impact, a national nonprofit organization, is home to the Nonprofit Technology Learning Center, which hosts over 200 live and on-demand courses, webinars, research reports, workbooks, and articles.
- Sales and Fundraising – Identify, cultivate, and win opportunities for commissioned training and grants, often with foundations. Meet quarterly revenue goals for registration and commissioned project revenue.
- Promotion – Write course descriptions, course catalog, and marketing kits and coordinate promotions with marketing staff.
- Partners – Own relationships with 40+ local Course Partners throughout the United States.
- Speakers – Recruit, schedule, and manage relationships with instructors and guest speakers and equip them for success.
- Program Delivery – Design and deliver training in areas of own expertise, and manage relationships with instructional designers, volunteer subject matter experts, and commissioned training clients.
- Program Management – Choose topics, pricing, and manage training schedule. Manage learning management software. Monitor metrics and evaluate program outcomes.
- Team Role – Supervise Program Assistant, participate in team meetings, and jump in wherever help is needed on this highly collaborative team.
Helpful Skills, Experiences, and Qualities
We don’t expect you to have all of these qualifications, but here are some things that might make you stand out:
- Fundraising experience, especially grant writing; experience in major donor fundraising would also be relevant.
- Familiarity with best practices for marketing and promotion of training and professional development offerings.
- Account management or partner relationship management experience, especially in a nonprofit context.
- Experience managing multiple (10+) independent contractors at a time.
- Experience and formal education in learning design, curriculum design, instructional design.
- Some graphic design and layout skill.
- Polished instructor and public speaker, with an engaging style, and equally comfortable in a workshop setting and on a webinar.
- Management and supervisory experience.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to find a positive and professional resolution to complaints or technical glitches, respond with a sense of urgency, respect others’ time, and politely yet firmly advocate for the needs of the customer.
- Broad knowledge of software and computer technology preferred, especially familiarity with technology used in small nonprofit organizations.
- Advanced skill with PowerPoint, and strong skills with word processing, spreadsheets, email, and calendar applications are required.
- Experience working as part of a virtual team and collaborating via chat and video conference.
- A college degree or equivalent general knowledge and experience.
If not located near one of Tech Impact’s office locations, you must provide your own workspace and internet. We will provide a computer, headset for use with virtual phone system, and basic office supplies.
Tech Impact is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We particularly encourage BIPOC candidates to apply for this position.