Tech Impact is a nonprofit whose mission is to empower communities and nonprofits to use technology to better serve our world. We provide affordable technology services, support, and training to hundreds of nonprofits across the nation. We also provide proven, award-winning training to prepare young adults for careers in technology.
The Data Entry Associate’s primary responsibilities include working with the Programs team to ensure that accurate and timing data is captured, needed documentation is in place, and support the Development team in meeting deadlines.
This position is will be based in our Wilmington, DE office, with some travel to Philadelphia, PA.
Compensation and Benefits
This is a full-time, exempt position with full benefits and a salary commensurate with experience.
A successful Data Entry Associate works well with the team to identify and capture accurate data about applicants, students, outcomes, and statistics.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems, and type in data directly from clients
- Verify and update data; Sort and organize paperwork
- Evaluate data and obtain further information for incomplete documents and folders
- Create spreadsheets and reports
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and experience with CRM (customer relationship management) databases, such as Salesforce.com is required
- Fast typing skills
- Great attention to detail
- A high school diploma or GED is required
Other Preferred Qualities
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work collaboratively with the Program and Fundraising teams, possess a strong belief and alignment with the organization and program mission, be motivated and a self-starter, plan and meet deadlines while multi-tasking, and exercise sound judgment and diplomacy. This individual will be organized, detail-focused, and results-oriented.
Please e-mail your resume and a thoughtful cover letter with the subject line “Data Entry Associate” to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via Zip Recruiter.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Tech Impact offers a competitive salary and benefits. Tech Impact is an equal opportunity employer.