Role and Responsibilities
The Account Manager will provide customer support to existing Managed IT Support customers. This includes meeting with clients on a regular basis to review Help Desk ticket status and customer service levels; develop plans and budgets for upcoming projects such as hardware replacement, network upgrades, cloud migrations, telephony needs. In this role, the Account Manager is directly responsible for client retention and revenue generation.
- The candidate must possess:
- Superb organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interface with technical team
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 experience
- MS Office and other standard office applications experience
- Microsoft Office 365
- Strong understanding of computer network configuration – LAN, WAN, Wireless – technical configuration is not required
- MSP experience is preferred
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must have own transportation
How to Apply
All candidates must submit a cover letter, resume, and current writing sample via the Zip Recruiter Posting.
As an equal opportunity employer, Tech Impact embraces diversity and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, creed, sex, gender identity, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Location: Washington, DC
- Compensation: Competitive Salary and Generous Benefits Package
- This is a non-profit organization