Elevating Fundraising Efforts and Potential: An Introduction to Microsoft’s Fundraising and Engagement Solution
In this webinar, our subject matter expert will demonstrate key features within Fundraising and Engagement that can help your organization modernize constituent engagement and increase mission impact.
Thursday, March 14, 2024
2:00 - 3:00 PM ET
Fundraising and Engagement is a relationship management platform and part of Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit powered by Dynamics 365. In this webinar, our subject matter expert will demonstrate some of the key features within Fundraising and Engagement that can help your organization modernize constituent engagement and increase mission impact.
In this session you will learn about:
- Discounted nonprofit licensing for Fundraising and Engagement.
- How information is visible and shared across the platform.
- Campaigns, appeals, and packages used to organize fundraising initiatives.
- The gifts area including payments, and receipts.
- Event management workflows.
- How Tech Impact is making onboarding Fundraising and Engagement accessible and affordable for small nonprofit organizations.
Mat St. Cyr
Application Architect, Consultant Services
As Application Architect at Tech Impact, Mat centers his time designing and optimizing Microsoft based service offerings and is responsible for providing support, guidance, and advisory services to clients as part of the Consulting Team.
Mat brings over 12 years of experience from his previous role at Microsoft and has a robust skill set that includes specialization in Power Platform suite services. He also brings unique and valuable volunteer experience with nonprofits that range from animal rescues, low-income housing organizations, foodbanks, and elderly services.
Technology keeps advancing, which means we all have to keep learning and building our skills. Get more learning with less cost by getting the All-Access Pass, which grants you unlimited access to the Technology Learning Center.