Microsoft Office 365 for Nonprofits
Work with the world’s leading implementer for nonprofit organizations.
Nonprofit organizations can receive free or highly discounted licenses of Office 365, a part of the Microsoft Cloud, thanks to Microsoft Philanthropies.
It is the smartest nonprofit technology decision you could make. Work with our team of experts to make the most of Office 365. Tech Impact provides the following Office 365 services:
For licensing and features
From any existing system
File sharing and collaboration
We can customize your cloud storage space for your modern day teams
Communication & teamwork
To work with internal and external users quickly and cost effectively
For admins and users
Compliance & Security
Manage access and maintain compliance
With Office 365 you can:
- – Work anywhere, anytime, on any device with the latest version of Microsoft Office.
- – Get the latest tech, like real time tracking and multiple authoring for your board reports.
- – Collaborate with your volunteers with video conferencing and instant messaging. Work seamlessly across devices, like iPads and PCs.
- – Save money, decommission expensive onsite servers and get free to extremely discounted licensing.
- – Office 365 works for any nonprofit, from small organizations with tight budgets and simple needs to large organizations that work with sensitive information and have more complex needs.
Microsoft Office 365 can help you if:
- – You are trying to pull your organization into the 21st century without breaking the bank.
- – You work with sensitive information and need to be compliant.
- – You’d like your staff to be more mobile and flexible in how they work.
- – You need to increase collaboration and communication among staff or external stakeholders.
Fill in the form below to get started or Sign up for one of our Office 365 for Nonprofits – demos.