Google Workspace for Nonprofits
Google Workspace for Nonprofits helps your nonprofit be more collaborative, productive, and efficient and is available at no cost. You can access several productivity apps, including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, and many more.
For nonprofits that need access to more advanced tools to drive their mission forward, Google Workspace for Nonprofits has several discounts designed specifically for nonprofit organizations that want to access the Business Standard, Business Plus, and Enterprise editions of Google Workspace. Compare features and discounts of each edition here, so you can pick what works for your organization. Tech Impact provides the following Google services:
For Google Workspace nonprofit licensing and features
From any existing system to improve collaboration and flexibility
File sharing and collaboration
We can customize your cloud storage space for your modern day teams
Communication & teamwork
To work with internal and external users quickly and cost effectively
Google Workspace nonprofit support for admins and users
Compliance & Security
Manage access and maintain compliance
Business Benefits of Google Workspace for Nonprofits
With Google Workspace, nonprofits can cut costs and improve collaboration.
- – Save money, decommission expensive onsite servers, and get free to extremely discounted Google Workspace nonprofit licensing.
- – Work anywhere, anytime, on any device with the latest version of Google Workspace.
- – Organize your nonprofit’s resources in one place.
- – Connect your team across time zones.
- – Communicate more efficiently.
- – Make your funding proposals pop.
- – Easily onboard new staff members or volunteers.
Workspace gives your nonprofit everything you need to get anything done, now in one place. All Google Workspace plans provide a custom email for your nonprofit and include collaboration tools like Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites, and more.
Fill in the form below to get started.